We’ll be back selling produce this Family Day long weekend! Our mobile markets will be at Cedar Cottage Neighbourhood House (25th and Victoria) from 10am-12pm and Orchard Park (45th and Nanaimo) from 2-4pm. The Neighbourhood House is hosting their 15th Annual Lunar New Year celebration on Saturday so expect lots of extra festivities going on that morning. Orchard Park’s market will feature a Tasting Kitchen using the food for sale in various recipes.
Here is what will be available for purchase on Saturday:
- Gala apples (grown in BC)
- Savoy cabbage (grown in BC)
- Bok choy
- Jicama (similar to a potato or turnip)
- Fingerling potatoes (grown in Washington)
- Red onions (grown in Washington)
See you there!