Citrus season is in full bloom down south, so make sure to head down to this week’s mobile market locations to stock up on this week’s featured item: Tangelos. From 10:00am-12:00m, we’ll be at Cedar Cottage Neighbourhood House (Victoria Dr and 23rd Ave) and from 2-4pm, we’ll be at Orchard Park (Nanaimo St and 45th ave). Look for the following vegetables on our tables this Saturday and don’t forget to sample some of the delicious recipes at Orchard Park’s tasting kitchen.
- Anjou Pears (grown in Washington)
- Broccolli crowns
- Red Onions (grown in Washington)
- Parsnip (grown in BC)
- Gai Choy (grown in California)
- Cauliflower (grown in California)
- Collard Green (organic)
- Brown Mushrooms (grown in BC)
See you at the market!