Here is what to expect at this week’s market, yum yum!
- Avocado (Mexico and Organic)
Bananas (South America and Organic)
- Carrots (California and Organic)
- Kale (California and Organic)
- Spring Salad mix (California and Organic)
Ambrosia Apples (BC)
- Pink Zebra Lemons (California)
Anjou Pears (Washington)
Red Onions (Washington)
- Red Potatoes (BC)
Sweet Potatoes (California)
- Brown Cherry Tomatoes (BC)
So make sure to head down to this Saturday’s mobile market locations to stock up. From 10:00am-12:00pm, we’ll be at Cedar Cottage Neighbourhood House (Victoria Dr. and 24th ave.) and from 2-4pm, we’ll be at South Van Neighbourhood House (Victoria Dr. and 49th ave.). Don’t forget to sample some of the delicious recipes at South Van’s tasting kitchen. See you at the market!