Please come out to Volunteer Celebration and AGM this coming Wednesday. There will be free food and skill sharing!
Our new Thursday market well rather well. Thank you for volunteering and for participating!
Here is what to expect at the market this Saturday:
- Apples Gala (BC, regular and organic)
- Avocadoes (Mex)
- Bananas (South America & Organic)
- Broccoli Crown (Calif/AZ)
- Carrots (BC)
- Lo bok (China)
- Garlic imported (China)
- Ginger (China)
- Kale Black Dino (Calif/AZ and Organic)
- Limes (Mex)
- Oranges Navel (Calif)
- Red Onions (Wash)
- Potatoes Yukon Gold Nugget (BC)
- Sweet Potatoes (Calif jumbo regular and medium organic)
So make sure to head down to this Saturday’s mobile market locations to stock up. We will be at Cedar Cottage at 10:00am to 11:00am, Helping Spirit Lodge from 1:00pm to 2:00pm and Brant Villa at 3:30pm to 4:30pm. Take a look at our mobile market locations for more info on how to find us.
See you this weekend!
*As always, produce lists are subject to change. Thank you for your understanding.