With all this rain there’s leeks at the market this weekend:) !
Here is what to expect at the market this Saturday:
- Apples Gala (BC, regular and organic)
- Avocadoes (Mex)
- Bananas (South America & Organic)
- Broccoli Crown (Calif/AZ)
- Carrots (BC)
- Cauliflower (Calif)
- Celery (Mexico and Organic)
- Cucumber (BC)
- Ginger (China)
- Kabocha Squash (BC and Organic)
- Leeks (BC)
- Limes (Mex)
- Oranges Navel (Calif)
- Oyster Mushrooms (BC)
- Red Onions (Wash)
- Pears Bosc (Wash)
- Sweet Potatoes (Calif jumbo regular and medium organic)
- Zucchini Squash (Mex and Organic)
So make sure to head down to this Saturday’s mobile market locations to stock up. We will be at Cedar Cottage at 10:00am to 11:00am, Kensington Community Centre from 1:00pm to 2:00pm and Brant Villa at 3:00pm to 4:00pm. Take a look at our mobile market locations for more info on how to find us.
See you this weekend!
*As always, produce lists are subject to change. Thank you for your understanding.